The Nakshatras of Vedic Astrology are a resource which is sadly often neglected by many in their study of Vedic Astrology. That may be due to the fact that although there is much written on how to use them in character analysis, there is little written on how to use them practically in terms of exploring a horoscope and understanding life events.
The Nakshatras are known as the wives of the Moon, the Lord of all things Subjective, the planet responsible for our sensory mind or Manas. It is our sensory mind with which we navigate our experience of Consciousness. It defines how we relate to our experience of the Universe, how we feel, our outlook upon the world we encounter as we resolve our karma. In short, understanding the Nakshatras can help us to understand the complexity of a human incarnation. The deeper we explore them and the more we employ techniques that allow us to interpret them in a horoscope, the more empathy and therefore compassion an astrologer is able to have for his client. Additionally, they are the most profound tool that I have ever encountered for self-analysis, self-acceptance and self-development.
Nakshatras are currently undergoing a huge renaissance. As they are the connected to the original constellations behind the Zodiac, working with them gives a deeper understanding of what the individual is meant to integrate in this lifetime through the life events they experience. Everyone has been asking me when will I release my first Nakshatra Course to video. The time is now! And the list of techniques is quite extensive. This is the video taken from the Webinar Course. And in total, there is over 44 hours of video available which covers the information listed below. Purchasing the course also entitles you to membership to my Vedic Astrology Forum where you can present any questions which you may have about the information presented on the course.
Files for the course are stored on a private cloud folder. Upon purchase, please allow up to 24 hours to receive the link which will enable you to download the videos to your device (after all, I may be sleeping!). Many times it will only be a few hours. Should you have any questions prior to purchasing, please feel free to Contact Me.
Some of the information and techniques to be covered on the course are as follows with a detailed listing further down the page:
- What Are the Nakshatras?
- Two Prevalent Calculations Used for Determining their Position
- Meaning of Terminology Used to Define their Characteristics
- Understanding the Nakshatras – In-Depth Descriptions of Each Nakshatra with Examples on Their Interpretation
- Interpreting the Nakshatras through Final Dispositorship
- Using Tara Bala in an Intrerpretative Capacity
- An Introduction to the Lajjitaadi Avasthas (A Course within a Course!)
- How to Interpret the Nakshatras in the Varga Charts
- Interpreting the Nakshatras Using Lajjitaadi Avasthas and Vimshottari Dasa
- Guna Predominance as Determined through Lajjitaadi Avasthas
- Understanding the House Cusps through the Nakshatras
- Plus More!
Fee for the course is $325 for over 44 hours of video in full. You may also choose to order the course in two parts. The portion on techniques can be purchased independently at $205 and the portion of Nakshtatra descriptions only may be purchased at the price of $120 each. The Course is 30 video files in total. In addition to the Course Videos, the Course Folder also contains PowerPoint Documents of Nakshatra Information. A listing of the topics by class is below. If you are interested in purchasing the course, I am presently handling the payments through an invoice with a clickable link. Simply Contact Me with your desire to register and information on whether or not you prefer to purchase the full course, or purchase it in two parts. I will forward you the invoice accordingly. Many thanks!
2. Ashwini and Bharani
3. Krittika and Rohini
4. Mrigasira, Ardra and Punarvasu
5. Pushya and Ashlesha
6. Magha, Purva Phalguni and Uttara Phalguni
7. Hasta, Chitra and Swati
8. Vishakha, Anuradha and Jyeshtha
9. Mula, Purva Ashadha and Uttara Ashadha
10. Sravana, Dhanishtha and Shatabhishak
11. Purva Bhadrapada, Uttara Bhadrapada and Revati
12. Final Dispositorship of Nakshatra Lords Technique
13. Tara Bala Part 1
14. Tara Bala Continued
15. Introduction to Lajjitaadi Avasthas
16. Lajjitaadi Avasthas Continued
17. Lajjitaadi Avasthas Conclusion
19. Interpretation Continued
20. Nakshatras and Vimshottari Dasa
21. Vimshottari Dasa and House Cusp Nakshatras
22. House Cusp Examples
23. Guna Techniques
24. Review of Dispositorship and Tara
27. Further Guna Examples
28. Questions and Review
29. Questions and Review
30. Final Class
I invite you to read my Testimonials Page