Due to popular demand, I have decided to schedule a course on Rahu and Ketu. Rahu and Ketu Dasa periods are often the most tumultuous and confusing times of life. Most clients approaching astrologers do so when experiencing a period related to one of these points. Why is this? One reason is that the nodes are the points that create eclipses. They either represent areas which we are familiar with but unclear on how to further develop as in the case of Ketu. Or, areas which are obscured from our view and therefore unfamiliar, but direly in need of development as is the case with Rahu. Equally, the nodes act as a focalising point for all of the karma indicated in the chart. There is a profound amount of influences on these two points either through rulership, conjunction or aspect. So, there will be wild ups and downs during these periods. These dasa periods are the most difficult times for an astrologer to interpret correctly due to this. But, there are many different techniques which can aid the astrologer in doing so. This course on the nodes is intended to help astrologers, whether professional or hobbyists to excel at doing so.
This course was taught from Spring 2017 to early Summer 2018 and has now been released as a video course. Each class is approximately 90 minutes in length. The course is 49 classes long. It will be released in parts over the course of the coming weeks. Each Part contains not only the Videos, but also Power Point Notes for Referral and Learning Facilitation. Purchase of the course grants you membership in my Astrological Forum so that if you have questions, you may post them there. A basic understanding of the fundamentals of Vedic Astrology is recommended.
Here is a General Overview of the Course. Below is a Video Listing for Each Part of the Course Along with a Button to Purchase That Part Directly Below. At the Top is a Button for Full Payment. Files for the course are stored on a private cloud folder. Upon purchase, please allow up to 24 hours to receive the link which will enable you to download the videos to your device (after all, I may be sleeping!). Many times it will only be a few hours. Should you have any questions prior to purchasing, please feel free to Contact Me.
Some of the information and techniques to be covered on the course are as follows:
- Understanding the Nodes Astronomically
- The Mythology and Symbolism of the Nodes
- The Several Methods in which the Nodes are Calculated
- An Introduction to the Lajjitaadi Avasthas (A Course within a Course!)
- Understanding the Nodes in the Rasis (Signs)
- Rahu and Ketu through the Bhavas (Houses)
- The Importance of When the Nodes Mature
- The Influence of the Planets upon the Nodes
- Rahu and Ketu in the Nakshatras
- Predicting Rahu and Ketu’s Dasas
- Karmic Analysis using the Shastiamsa (D60)
- Karmic Analysis using the Dvadasamsa (D12)
- Karmic Analysis in the Rasi Chart (D1)
- Plus More!
Part 1 In Part 1, we start our exploration of Rahu and Ketu through understanding both the astronomy and symbolism. We then move on to the important connection betweenthe Nodes, Saturn and Mars. We finish this portion of the course with a couple of classes on the avasthas, which help us to more deeply understand the nodes and how they are likely to behave due to their dispositors.
- Introduction and Astronomy of the Nodes
- Mythology of the Nodes
- Rahu Sanivat, Ketu Kujavat
- Rahu Sanivat, Ketu Kujavat Examples
- Deeptaadi Avasthas
- Lajjitaadi Avasthas
- Lajjitaadi Avasthas Continued
- Avasthas Influence to the Nodes
- Nodes in Aries/Libra
- Nodes in Taurus/Scorpio
- Nodes in Gemini/Sagittarius
- Nodes in Cancer/Capricorn
- Nodes in Leo/Aquarius
Part 2 In Part 2, we finish our discussion of the Lajjitaadi Avasthas and begin to learn how the nodes behave in the Rasis all the way up to Leo/Aquarius axis. Part 3 of the course will continue with VIrgo/Pisces
I invite you to read my Testimonials Page